Luxhub is hiring an Open Banking-IT Product Owner
We are a FinTech with the singularity (and the strength) of being the 2nd largest API Open Banking Hub in Europe. Our purpose is to help the entire digital ecosystem to take advantage of the challenges and opportunities of Open Banking related initiatives.
To do so, we have first developed an XS2A interface to help banks and e-money institutions in their PSD2 compliance. We then launched LUXHUB One API, which is an integration layer giving access to any bank via a unified API for aggregation purposes. Last, but not least, we are building a one-stop-shop financial API Marketplace. And this is why we do need YOU!
We are in this context looking for a fantastic IT Product Owner interested in shaping the future API Economy. In this role, you will lead and supervise the IT development of the LUXHUB API Marketplace.
We are currently 27 people working at LUXHUB and our team is composed of very skilled, motivated, open-minded and entrepreneurial people. We are also an international company, counting currently 11 nationalities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- to translate business vision into actionable user stories, i.e. you will be required to support the IT team members by providing them with context on what has to be developed and why;
- to define a product strategy ensuring that all team members’ requirements are satisfied and prioritised;
- to ensure that the product backlog is transparent to relevant team members and that the scope defined in the user stories is aligned with all key team members;
- to be accountable for the user stories’ accuracy, including for the prioritization of the product backlog;
- to proactively communicate any relevant updates to key team members;
- to work in collaboration with IT Team Lead/Scrum Master and developers’ team;
- to work in close collaboration with Business Development Manager to onboard new API Providers.
We would like you to fulfil most of these requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field;
- Experience in a technology intensive company, preferably in the financial sector and in relation to Open Banking;
- Very good knowledge of modern Web/API Application Infrastructure and Architecture;
- API Management understanding, i.e. API consumers onboarding, API lifecycle management, API providers onboarding;
- Experience in Web Site Development project and UX Design;
- Project Management certifications as well as relevant IT certifications are considered a real advantage;
- Familiarity with Agile/Lean product development practices, have experience in working with teams using Scrum;
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, great attention to detail;
- Balance a self-motivated, independent work as well as strong team spirit;
- Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit;
- Perfectly fluent (both written and verbal) in English; any other language (particularly French) will be considered as a real advantage.
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send by email your application with detailed curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org– reference “IT Product Owner”.