We connect you.
LUXHUB is a leading FinTech, with the singularity and strength of being the 2nd largest API Open Banking Hub in Europe. Our purpose is to empower the entire digital ecosystem to embrace the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities within Open Banking and Open Finance.
In order to achieve this, we have taken a structured approach in addressing the core challenges faced by banks and financial institutions during the initial phases of Open Finance.
First, there is compliance; then connection; then collaboration.
Our three state-of-the-art products have been developed to provide effective solutions for each of these aspects - XS2A enables banks and financial institutions to comply with the PSD2 Directive; LUXHUB One is an integration layer providing access to any bank via a unified API for account aggregation and payment initiation; and our Marketplace will create a collaborative community of financial services actors and provide a platform dedicated to connecting, testing, integrating, and nurturing innovative financial solutions. And this is why we do need YOU!
We are looking for an exceptional Compliance Officer, whose role it will be to ensure LUXHUB’s compliance with internal statutes and codes, as well as local/EU laws and regulations - with AML/KYC duties, as well as GDPR-applicable obligations
You will join a rapidly expanding team of 27 across all departments, with a high level of skill, motivation, openness and entrepreneurial spirit. LUXHUB is also a diverse, international company, with 11 different nationalities already represented across the workforce.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Identify and keep up to date the set of local and EU laws and regulations applicable to the LUXHUB
- Define, implement and formalize results of a regular program of compliance controls, in line with the company’s business volumes and complexity, in order to assess the company’s overall compliance risk and implement mitigating measures
- Write the annual Compliance Report, as well as other required compliance-related ad-hoc reports
- Act as the point of contact for compliance-related matters - within the company, with the CSSF and with customers
- Take care of AML/CFT obligations (regular assessment of the ML/FT risk of the company’s business, customer initial and ongoing due diligence, transaction monitoring and suspicious transaction reporting, cooperation with Authorities, record-keeping, internal awareness-raising and training)
- Define, implement and improve procedures, processes and best practices of the function, based on the available policies and other documents
- When required, prepare and present periodic reports for both the authorized management and the Board
- Masters degree in law, business economics or equivalent
- 8+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a technology intensive company and/or in the financial sector
- Relevant certifications in compliance and/or previous appointment as a Compliance Officer of a regulated entity are considered a real advantage
- A good understanding of modern Web/API application infrastructure and architecture are considered as a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, while paying attention to details
- Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Working proficiency (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as an asset
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send your application, including a detailed Curriculum Vitae to “firstname.lastname@example.org” – reference “Compliance Officer”
You are hereby informed that LUXHUB will process your personal data within the context of the recruitment process when you answer to one of our job offers or send us an application spontaneously. LUXHUB is in this context acting as data controller and your personal data will be disclosed internally with the relevant persons involved in the recruitment process. In order to verify the accuracy of the information provided, LUXHUB may perform checks based on professional related information available on public websites. LUXHUB will store your personal data for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of closure of the recruitment process. If you want to exercise your data subject access rights please contact us at email@example.com or LUXHUB, Attn. DPO, 153-155D Rue du Kiem, L-8030 Strassen. In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD.