We connect you.
LUXHUB is a leading FinTech, with the singularity and strength of being the 2nd largest API Open Banking Hub in Europe. Our purpose is to empower the entire digital ecosystem to embrace the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities within Open Banking and Open Finance.
In order to achieve this, we have taken a structured approach in addressing the core challenges faced by banks and financial institutions during the initial phases of Open Finance.
First, there is compliance; then connection; then collaboration.
Our three state-of-the-art products have been developed to provide effective solutions for each of these aspects - XS2A enables banks and financial institutions to comply with the PSD2 Directive; LUXHUB One is an integration layer providing access to any bank via a unified API for account aggregation and payment initiation; and our Marketplace will create a collaborative community of financial services actors and provide a platform dedicated to connecting, testing, integrating, and nurturing innovative financial solutions. And this is why we do need YOU!
We are creating our team with skilled, motivated, open-minded, entrepreneurial people: we are therefore looking for an exceptional Content Marketing Officer, interested in helping to shape the future API Economy, and actively contribute to the defining of the LUXHUB Marketplace and LUXHUB services.
You will join a rapidly expanding team of 27 across all departments, with a high level of skill, motivation, openness and entrepreneurial spirit. LUXHUB is also a diverse, international company, with 11 different nationalities already represented across the workforce.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create strong and compelling content in both English and French
- Adapt style and tone of voice for a variety of outputs – blog, reports, webinars, presentations, video etc.
- Proof reading in both English and French, with impeccable grammar and attention to detail
- Creating new and nurturing existing relationships with press, events organizers, and influencers
- Optimizing campaigns by understanding lead generation, conversion rates, persona-targeting, funnel nurturing
- Collaborate with marketing lead and other departments (sales, product etc.) on both strategy and execution
- Native (or near-native) French & English is required
- Educated to degree level
- 3-5 years working as copywriter or content marketer within a marketing department or agency
- Proven writing ability in both English & French
- Proofreading/copy editing experience, with excellent attention to detail
- Creative, but data-driven – innovative approach to achieving great results
- Structured and organized, with ability to prioritize tasks and hit deadlines
- Experience working within B2B sector – ideally within tech, SAAS, or finance
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish – with an understanding of design and visual presentation
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send your application, including a detailed Curriculum Vitae and writing examples to “email@example.com” – reference “Content Marketing Officer”
You are hereby informed that LUXHUB will process your personal data within the context of the recruitment process when you answer to one of our job offers or send us an application spontaneously. LUXHUB is in this context acting as data controller and your personal data will be disclosed internally with the relevant persons involved in the recruitment process. In order to verify the accuracy of the information provided, LUXHUB may perform checks based on professional related information available on public websites. LUXHUB will store your personal data for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of closure of the recruitment process. If you want to exercise your data subject access rights please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or LUXHUB, Attn. DPO, 153-155D Rue du Kiem, L-8030 Strassen. In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD.