We connect you.
LUXHUB is a leading FinTech, with the singularity and strength of being the 2nd largest API Open Banking Hub in Europe. Our purpose is to empower the entire digital ecosystem to embrace the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities within Open Banking and Open Finance.
In order to achieve this, we have taken a structured approach in addressing the core challenges faced by banks and financial institutions during the initial phases of Open Finance.
First, there is compliance; then connection; then collaboration.
Our three state-of-the-art products have been developed to provide effective solutions for each of these aspects - XS2A enables banks and financial institutions to comply with the PSD2 Directive; LUXHUB One is an integration layer providing access to any bank via a unified API for account aggregation and payment initiation; and our Marketplace will create a collaborative community of financial services actors and provide a platform dedicated to connecting, testing, integrating, and nurturing innovative financial solutions. And this is why we do need YOU!
We are looking for an exceptional Full Stack Developer to play a key role in the next phase of our growth. In this position, you will contribute to the IT development of our compliance and connectivity solutions.
You will join a rapidly expanding team of 27 across all departments, with a high level of skill, motivation, openness and entrepreneurial spirit. LUXHUB is also a diverse, international company, with 11 different nationalities already represented across the workforce.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and implementing API solutions and strategy, and building APIs that ensure security, usability and reliability
- Maintaining and evolving the API platform (development, parameterization, testing, defect management, release management)
- Developing and testing various policies for governance, management and runtime execution of APIs
- Assisting with integration, QA and performance tests
- Formalizing and keeping up-to-date sufficient documentation related to our IT programs
- Supporting the validation/formalization and implementation of procedures and processes of the function, based on available policies and other documents
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 3+ years as a software engineer, with a strong understanding of design patterns and a focus on creating reusable code and components. Must have solid development experience in analyzing and developing micro services
- Solid understanding of API/micro services concepts, hands-on development, and implementation/integration with on-premise/cloud-hosted 3rd party systems
- Good understanding of modern Web/API application design, infrastructure and architecture for enterprise-level applications
- Good understanding of security aspects (AuthN and AuthZ, applied cryptography, Oauth, OpenID Connect) and data management (SQL & NoSQL)
- Expertise with containers, orchestration. and related technologies and architecture
- Understanding of performance testing and optimization techniques.
- Strong DevOps experience, automated testing, CI/CD in a Linux environment
- Expert level in at least one major programming language, experience in HTML/CSS/PHP development considered an asset
- Ability to communicate your vision and innovative thinking in order to deliver the best product and service to our customers
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, while paying attention to details
- Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial and strong team spirit
- Working proficiency (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as an asset
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send your application, including a detailed Curriculum Vitae to “firstname.lastname@example.org” – reference “Full Stack Developer”
You are hereby informed that LUXHUB will process your personal data within the context of the recruitment process when you answer to one of our job offers or send us an application spontaneously. LUXHUB is in this context acting as data controller and your personal data will be disclosed internally with the relevant persons involved in the recruitment process. In order to verify the accuracy of the information provided, LUXHUB may perform checks based on professional related information available on public websites. LUXHUB will store your personal data for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of closure of the recruitment process. If you want to exercise your data subject access rights please contact us at email@example.com or LUXHUB, Attn. DPO, 153-155D Rue du Kiem, L-8030 Strassen. In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD.