We connect you.
LUXHUB is a leading FinTech, with the singularity and strength of being the 2nd largest API Open Banking Hub in Europe. Our purpose is to empower the entire digital ecosystem to embrace the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities within Open Banking and Open Finance.
In order to achieve this, we have taken a structured approach in addressing the core challenges faced by banks and financial institutions during the initial phases of Open Finance.
First, there is compliance; then connection; then collaboration.
Our three state-of-the-art products have been developed to provide effective solutions for each of these aspects - XS2A enables banks and financial institutions to comply with the PSD2 Directive; LUXHUB One is an integration layer providing access to any bank via a unified API for account aggregation and payment initiation; and our Marketplace will create a collaborative community of financial services actors and provide a platform dedicated to connecting, testing, integrating, and nurturing innovative financial solutions. And this is why we do need YOU!
We are creating our team with skilled, motivated, open-minded, entrepreneurial people and are looking for an exceptional Cybersecurity & SecDevOps Engineer, with an interest in infrastructure, APIs and application security, to actively contribute to the set-up, on-going management, evolution and hardening of the LUXHUB platform.
You will join a rapidly expanding team of 27 across all departments, with a high level of skill, motivation, openness and entrepreneurial spirit. LUXHUB is also a diverse, international company, with 11 different nationalities already represented across the workforce.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Architect, design, deploy & operate security controls throughout Secure Software Development Lifecycle and into applications architecture
- Build Security into the IT Infrastructure, orchestration platform and CI/CD
- Perform security assessments such as risk assessments, code reviews, threat modelling and controls compliance checks to identify, prioritise and remediate vulnerabilities during the various phases of the SSDLC
- Support the CISO in developing Security Policies, Processes and Standards, as well as conducting security training for IT Staff;
- Contribute to the deployment of preventive and detective security controls, a.o. through the development of SIEM Use Cases and by supporting the Security Incident Response Process.
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- Good understanding of Infrastructure and APIs security: Cryptography, Authn & Authz, Federation, as well as OWASP (TOP 10 vulnerabilities & controls)
- Must have understanding of SecDevOps culture and tools (GitOps, CI/CD).
- Strong experience in Application Security (threat modelling & risk analysis, secure build testing) and deployment of tools (SCA, SAST, DAST)
- Previous experience in Penetration Testing and application code security reviews would be an asset.
- Ideally experience or exposure to Infrastructure hardening, Cloud and containerization technologies (Kubernetes, Docker) and associated security concepts.
- Ability to provide innovative, creative solutions to tasks/problems following best practices
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills required
- Balance a self-motivated, independent work as well as strong team spirit
- Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit
- Perfectly fluent (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as a real advantage
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send your application, including a detailed Curriculum Vitae to “firstname.lastname@example.org” – reference “Cybersecurity & SecDevOps Engineer”
You are hereby informed that LUXHUB will process your personal data within the context of the recruitment process when you answer to one of our job offers or send us an application spontaneously. LUXHUB is in this context acting as data controller and your personal data will be disclosed internally with the relevant persons involved in the recruitment process. In order to verify the accuracy of the information provided, LUXHUB may perform checks based on professional related information available on public websites. LUXHUB will store your personal data for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of closure of the recruitment process. If you want to exercise your data subject access rights please contact us at email@example.com or LUXHUB, Attn. DPO, 153-155D Rue du Kiem, L-8030 Strassen. In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD.