We connect you.
LUXHUB emerged from the combined vision of four major Luxembourgish banks - Banque Raiffeisen, BGL BNP Paribas, POST Luxembourg and SPUERKEESS - to become a key catalyst of the European financial industry’s evolution towards Open Banking.
Our purpose is to empower the entire digital ecosystem to embrace the challenges and take advantage of the opportunities within Open Banking and Open Finance. In order to achieve this, LUXHUB has taken a structured approach in addressing the core challenges faced by banks and financial institutions during the initial phases of Open Finance.
First, there is compliance; then connection; then collaboration. Our state-of-the-art products have been developed to provide effective solutions for each of these aspects.
We are creating our team with skilled, motivated, open-minded and entrepreneurial individuals, and are now looking for an exceptional Service Delivery & Operations Manager.
This person will help to shape the future API Economy, managing and developing the day-by-day relationship with our business customers (banks and third-party providers). This will be achieved through reliability, functional knowledge of our core API platform (enabling them to understand and overcome project challenges, as well as to catch unresolved needs or new product opportunities), and a structured project management approach.
They will join a rapidly expanding team of 28 across all departments, with a diverse, international workforce currently consisting of 13 different nationalities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Interact with banks and third-party providers on a daily basis, leading every aspect of on-boarding and integrations - both from a project management perspective (communication, planning, coordination, follow-up) and a business analysis perspective (understanding, elicitation, formalisation of functional and technical requirements) - in order to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Listen attentively to discover unexpressed / unmet customer needs, in order to contribute to the continuous improvement of the Company’s service offering
- Handle complaints on any major incidents, with customers and authorities
- Improve processes and best practices within the function
- Define / validate and implement procedures and processes of the function, based on the available policies and other documents
- Prepare and present periodic reports for both the Authorised Management and the Board
- Master degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in Project Management in a technology intensive company, preferably in the financial sector
- Good understanding of modern Web/API Application Infrastructure and Architecture
- Project Management certifications as well as relevant IT certifications are considered a real advantage
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, great attention to detail
- Balance a self-motivated, independent work as well as strong team spirit
- Comfortable within a start-up environment, with a demonstrated entrepreneurial spirit
- Perfectly fluent (both written and verbal) in French and English; any other language will be considered as a real advantage
If you are interested in working in a start-up environment, facing new challenges everyday together with a highly motivated team, please send your application, including a detailed Curriculum Vitae to “firstname.lastname@example.org” – reference “Service Delivery & Operations Manager”
You are hereby informed that LUXHUB will process your personal data within the context of the recruitment process when you answer to one of our job offers or send us an application spontaneously. LUXHUB is in this context acting as data controller and your personal data will be disclosed internally with the relevant persons involved in the recruitment process. In order to verify the accuracy of the information provided, LUXHUB may perform checks based on professional related information available on public websites. LUXHUB will store your personal data for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of closure of the recruitment process. If you want to exercise your data subject access rights please contact us at email@example.com or LUXHUB, Attn. DPO, 153-155D Rue du Kiem, L-8030 Strassen. In accordance with applicable data protection legislation, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the CNPD.